I AGREE AND ACCEPT THAT: (In addition see conditions in "ASSURING YOUR ANYTHING STORE PURCHASE WILL HAPPEN! ")
ALL PURCHASES OF TICKETS AND EXCHANGES THEREOF ARE FINAL
PAYMENT MUST BE ARRANGED THROUGH A LOAN FROM FIDES GESTION FINANCIERA, S.A DE C.V. SOFOM E.N.R. ("FIDES").
AS OF JUNE 1, 2012 THE VENDOR OF THE ANYTHING STORE REQUIRES THE ACQUISITION AND TRANSFER OF 120 TICKETS-USD THROUGH THE TREASURE CHEST TO PROCESS EACH ORDER PLACED WITH THE ANYTHING STORE. THE INVOICE NUMBER WHEN ACQUIRING THE TICKETS-USD WILL BE A REQUIRED ITEM UPON CHECKOUT FROM THE ANYTHING STORE
Only users that may legally do business with an International Business Corporation of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas (should be checked with local jurisdictional authorities) are authorized to use the TREASURE CHEST PROCUREMENT PLATFORM and each user assumes full and sole responsibility for any violation of local jurisdictional laws or restrictions, which that user may incur, which includes but is not limited to any sales taxes and/or other taxes that the user may become responsible for because of acquisitions using this site.
Individual SUPPLIERS are responsible for the shipment and condition of all products and/or performance of services. Customer service matters should be addressed to the respective SUPPLIERS.
Payments methods available for the acquisition of TICKETS:
Bank Wire for amounts over $500.00
Direct Deposit by special arrangements for all amounts
Funds are not acceptable for any acquisition other than TICKETS.
I agree, accept, and certify that every transaction made using the TREASURE CHEST PROCUREMENT PLATFORM by myself, my company, or any alter ego, will be governed by the laws of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, and any unresolved dispute will be adjudicated solely in the courts of Nassau as per the rules and regulations thereof.
I also agree, accept, and certify that
1) MARKET, BUSINESS, OR “FORCE MAJEURE” CONSIDERATIONS MAY CAUSE LENGTHY TIME DELAYS (OR EVEN NON FULFILLMENT THEREOF) FOR DELIVERY OF ITEMS ORDERED AND THAT THE ONLY RECOURSE FOR DELAY OR NON-FULFILLMENT WILL BE THAT OF EXERCISING THE PROTOCOL OF NEWS YOU CAN USE 7070 PUBLISHED IN http://www.zcash.org
2) FUNDS USED ARE NON-REFUNDABLE EVEN IF AN ITEM ORDERED IS NOT DELIVERED.
3) UNLESS OTHERWISE ARRANGED, THE ONLY FINANCIAL WARRANTY RELATED TO TREASURE CHEST PROCUREMENT PLATFORM TRANSACTIONS IS THAT THE INTERNET CATALOGUE CLUB MAY PROVIDE CHIPS SAVINGS POINTS EQUAL IN NUMBER TO AN EXPECTED VALUE IN A REQUESTED CURRENCY IF THERE IS A DEFAULT BY A PARTY TO A TRANSACTION.
4) CHIPS MAY BE EXCHANGED THROUGH A CLUB METHODOLOGY THAT MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL FUNDS SO AS TO OBTAIN AN EXCHANGE FOR ITEMS OR FOR CURRENCY REQUESTED.
5) CHIPS MIGHT BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER MEMBERS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEM PROVIDING A NEGOTIATED PAYMENT.
6) OTHER THAN WITHIN THE CLUB, CHIPS HAVE NO INTRINSIC VALUE OR MONETARY VALUE.
7) PROCEDURES AS STATED IN NEWS YOU CAN USE 7007 SHALL BE FOLLOWED FOR ALL ACQUISITIONS USING THE TREASURE CHEST PROCUREMENT PLATFORM.
8) ALL TRANSACTIONS THROUGH THE TREASURE CHEST PROCUREMENT PLATFORM ARE SUBJECT TO ACCEPTANCE AND APPROVAL BY PLATFORM MANAGERS, WITHOUT OTHER RECOURSE.
9) PROCEDURES AS STATED IN NEWS YOU CAN USE 7053 AND NEWS YOU CAN USE 8900 SHALL BE FOLLOWED FOR ALL ACQUISITIONS THAT ARE MADE USING THE TREASURE CHEST PROCUREMENT PLATFORM.