CONDITIONS OF ACQUISITION WITHIN DBII ALLEY
1) Items listed in DBII ALLEY are sold to provide income to exchange for UNIFORM ADVERTISING PROMISSORY NOTES (“UAPN”):
A) Specifically, UAPN which Diversified Business Interests Inc (“DBII”) has offered to purchase by issuing INTERNATIONAL BILLS OF EXCHANGE (“IBOE”).
B) UAPN thus exchanged will enable DBII to retrieve IBOE issued without collection thereof.
C) If specific UAPN are to be exchanged, they should be listed in an email message so specifying; otherwise, UAPN will be selected at the sole discretion of DBII.
D) However, only UAPN associated with the OBTAINING CURRENCY OTHER THAN BVK Protocol may be exchanged through this process.
2) Purchases within DBII ALLEY may be made only by using TICKETS-USD as payment, unless other arrangements are pre-approved by a CENTER and by DBII.
3) The price shown for each item is in blocks of 10,000 TICKETS-USD; in other words, the minimum acquisition is $100,000 USD:
I.e., 10,000 TICKETS-USD valued at $10.00 USD each.
4) A SPONSOR may use an ICC number that a SPONSOR allocates to a BUYER to obtain the Pro-Forma Invoice to be paid by wire transfer by the BUYER.
5) The “U.S. DOLLAR BACKED BY GOLD” Protocol will be applicable to each purchase made with TICKETS-USD:
A) An account with the International Bank of Meekamui (“IBOM”, see www.ibom.biz) should be specified for the 100% USD value rebate in BVK to be deposited;
B) Otherwise, an account owned by THE BLUE MILLENIUM FOUNDATION will be used for this purpose.
6) The VENDOR will deduct the cost experienced by the VENDOR to obtain GROSS PROFIT.
7) The VENDOR will distribute 20% of GROSS PROFIT to the SPONSOR in exchange for CHIPS; further distributions of this amount will be at the discretion of the SPONSOR.
8) The VENDOR will retain 20% of GROSS PROFIT as VENDOR profit; further distributions of this amount will be at the discretion of the VENDOR.
9) The VENDOR will allocate 60% of GROSS PROFIT to a fund to pay or redeem UAPN, as described above, on behalf of the issuer thereof:
A) Providing for associated IBOE to be returned, uncollected, to DBII.
B) In the event associated IBOE have already been processed for payment, the allocation will be provided to DBII as income.
C) The T$ amount indicates 10,000 TICKETS-USD as acquired through the Treasure Chest Portal of www.chips-coner.com