REVENUE SHARING OBLIGATION SERIES B GOLD BOND
Z 0 / $0.00 USD
NOTE: the issuance of RSO SERIES B BONDS is limited by the available BVK paid for production of gold as per contract owned by Issuer.
BVK is the national currency of Bougainville, and the BVK available for use as described herein is deposited with the International Bank of Meekamui (“IBOM”, see www.ibom.biz)
A REVENUE SHARING OBLIGATION SERIES B GOLD BOND (“RSO B GOLD BOND”) is a safe haven for capital:
1) It is not dependent on the financial well-being of any institution or other entity.
2) It is issued with ISIN/CUSIP numbers and is available to be purchased only through a licensed brokerage firm or investment bank.
3) Its value depends on the gold deposited behind it and on profits made from that gold being used in non-depletion business transactions by a governing board.
4) All actions related to the gold deposited and to profits made are determined by the board, following the terms and conditions of the bond.
5) The owner of the bond appoints one out of three members of the board governing the bond.
6) RSO SERIES B GOLD BONDS may be used as currency and/or may readily be converted into other forms of currency:
USE AS FUNDS
In the USA, as per Black’s Law Dictionary, unless a contract stipulates otherwise, when a contract references funds or payment these could be:
“Money, a check, a bill, or anything of value”.
Not only does an RSO SERIES B GOLD BOND qualify as “anything of value”, it qualifies as a “Note backed by gold”, which the USA Constitution stipulates can be used as money.
As for conversion into other forms of currency on deposit in a bank, buying an RSO SERIES B GOLD BOND can provide more value than just buying gold:
The governing board shall engage in non-depletion transactions, without depleting the value of gold deposited, following bond terms and conditions to:
A) Use profits to purchase BVK paid for production of gold, as per contract owned by Issuer, with value equal to bond face amount:
Thus providing immediate increased value to bond:
a) Value from gold already on deposit purchased and placed behind bond.
b) Value from assignment of gold production contract.
B) Thereafter, quarterly, distribute income (including to an owner).
C) And, quarterly, add more gold in the deposit backing the bond.
D) Then, at maturity, repay amount paid by original buyer to current owner, and distribute remaining profits, including to current owner.
Thus, buyers may find an ever-widening market in which to resell RSO SERIES B GOLD BONDS.
But, if a buyer that is a Member of the Internet Catalogue Club is disappointed by a future market, if the BONDS were purchased from or through another Member of the Club:
The buyer/owner may exercise the protocol of NEWS YOU CAN USE 7070, “UNFULFILLED EXPECTATIONS” to assure expectations are obtained:
See NEWS YOU CAN USE 7070 in “www.zcash.org”
A draft version (may be further customized by Issuer and Buyer) of a RSO SERIES B GOLD BOND may be viewed by
Note: The required password may be obtained by sending an email request to email@example.com